How To Build Momentum In Network Marketing
If you are in network marketing, this would have to be one of the biggest questions that get asked, “How to build momentum in network marketing”
Momentum in Network Marketing is the one thing that makes building your business a joy verses it feeling like you are going to the dentist every single day.
I don’t know about you, but the idea of sitting in the dentist chair every day and letting him drill or scrape my teeth is not a nice thought, in fact as I sit here and write this post, just the thought makes me want to run and hide.
Every leader will tell you that when you learn how to build momentum in network marketing you learn how to turn the Cash Machine on.
It is the goose that lays the golden egg.
There is a saying that goes like this:
“Do whatever it takes to get momentum, and once you have it, do whatever it takes to keep it”
So how do you turn on momentum?
There are some fundamentals you need to know and we will go through them here:
1. First you need to be prepared to WORK…If you are not prepared to put some “sweat equity” into your business, then you can forget about success. Nothing is going to work unless you do. Now don’t fool yourself into thinking you can do something for a day, a week or even a month and think everything is going to change.
Momentum comes from doing the things every day you need to do and then continuing to do them…not until you don’t want to do them anymore, but until you DONT NEED to do them anymore.
2. Be ready to get uncomfortable. Let’s face it, doing what you feel comfortable doing has got you where you are today, so it obviously doesn’t work.
The best in the network marketing industry have made being uncomfortable the place they feel the most comfortable. I know for myself now hat unless I am out on the edge, do the things no one else is doing, I feel like I am standing still.
3. Make a decision to speak to anyone and everyone. You as the leader get to determine the speed of your team… So how much work you do, will flow down through your team. If you are not doing anything, guess what, they won’t be doing anything either.
4. Use the people you get started to “light a fire”. In this process you use the activity that you generate to build momentum in your network marketing business.
5. Develop the 5 meeting plan with your new people but do it FAST. Get your new people speaking to people and establishing clients and quickly as possible. You want them making money, even if it is only a small amount within 48 hours. Give them things they will do…it can be facebook marketing, speaking to people they know or buying leads (I don’t like this one for a brand new person)
6. Continue bringing in new people yourself. If you remember that you are the one that determines the speed at which your business will grow, then you must remember that your people will be following what you DO not what you SAY!
7. PRAY PRAY PRAY: I know for some of you, especially those that do not have a connection with Jesus, will be thinking, “What does prayer have to do with it?” Well from my experience EVERYTHING!!!
Jesus is interceding on your behalf, He wants you to succeed, He died on a cross for you and rose again. He LOVES YOU, so why not ask Him for help…I do every day!
This is what I have done my entire time in network marketing. It works and I know it will work for you.
Make sure you leave a comment below before you leave the page.
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jameshannan
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jameshannanpage
Would you like to work with me: Work with James Hannan